Wolf Pack Announce 2014-15 Promotional ScheduleSep 16, 2014
Global Spectrum, operators of the XL Center and the Wolf Pack, today announced the schedule of promotional dates for the Wolf Pack’s 2014-15 season. Also, single-game tickets for the Wolf Pack’s 2014-15 home schedule will go on sale this Monday, September 22 at 12 noon Eastern Time.
Once again this season, three popular promotions will run throughout the Wolf Pack’s home slate. On Friday nights, fans will continue to have the opportunity to enjoy $1 hot dogs and $2 beers through the start of the second period. Also, Wednesday-night home games will still be “Winning Wednesdays”. If the Wolf Pack win, each fan is entitled to a free ticket to the Pack’s next home game (some restrictions apply). A third offer, the Wolf Pack’s “Click It or Ticket” Family Value Pack”, has been expanded from Sundays to be available for Wednesday and Thursday games as well. The Family Value Pack features two tickets, two sodas and two hot dogs, all for only $35.
Beyond those consistent elements, Wolf Pack nights at the XL Center this season will again be highlighted by an extensive array of single-night promotions. That assortment begins with the Pack’s home opener Saturday, October 18, when the Wolf Pack host the Portland Pirates at 7:00 PM. The first 5,000 fans into that game receive a free Wolf Pack magnetic schedule, courtesy of CT-DOT.
The Wolf Pack 2014-15 promotional schedule includes the following:
- Saturday, October 18 vs. Portland (7:00) - Opening Night (Magnetic schedule giveaway to the first 5,000 fans, presented by CT-DOT)
- Wednesday, November 5 vs. Albany (11:00) - Hockey doubleheader, with Wolf Pack “School Day Special” followed by UConn hosting B.C.
- Saturday, November 22 vs. Bridgeport (7:30) - Wolf Pack winter hat giveaway, presented by CT-DOT, to the first 3,000 fans
- Friday, November 28 vs. Norfolk (7:00) - “Flashback Friday”, featuring specialty vintage 1997 Wolf Pack jerseys
- Saturday, December 6 vs. Springfield (7:00) - First 5,000 fans receive a Wolf Pack car magnet
- Thursday, December 11 vs. Albany (7:00) - “Throwback Thursday”, as the Wolf Pack throws back food and ticket prices
- Friday, December 12 vs. Worcester (7:00) - Teddy Bear Toss
- Saturday, December 20 vs. Lehigh Valley (5:00) - Birthday celebration for Sonar, the Wolf Pack’s mascot, with other mascots from around the AHL
- Saturday, December 27 vs. Portland (7:00) - Post-game skate on the XL Center ice
- Friday, January 2 vs. St. John’s (7:00) - Winter clothing drive
- Saturday, January 3 vs. St. John’s (7:00) - Wolf Pack team calendar giveaway to the first 2,000 fans, plus “Sonar Saves” pet adoption night
- Friday, January 30 vs. Bridgeport (7:00) - First 3,000 fans receive a Hartford hockey heritage poster, as part of “Hartford Hockey Heritage” weekend
- Saturday, January 31 vs. Springfield (7:00) - “Hartford Hockey Heritage” weekend continues, with a team trading card set giveaway to the first 2,000 fans
- Saturday, February 14 vs. Albany (7:30) - Hockey doubleheader, with UConn vs. Northeastern
- Sunday, February 22 vs. W-B/Scr. (3:00) - “Hockey Day across America”
- Saturday, February 28 vs. W-B/Scr. (7:00) - Wolf Pack wear special USA-themed jerseys, and the first 2,000 fans receive a Wolf Pack flag
- Saturday, March 7 vs. Hershey (7:00) - Bobblehead giveaway to the first 2,000 fans
- Friday, March 27 vs. Providence (7:00) - “Be Kind and Respectful” Anti-bullying Night, featuring a specialty Wolf Pack jersey
- Saturday, April 11 vs. Albany (7:00) - Police and Fire Appreciation Night
- Friday, April 17 vs. Bridgeport (7:00) - Fan Appreciation Night
To view the full promotional schedule, click here.
Tickets for all 2014-15 Wolf Pack home games will be available for purchase starting this Monday, September 22, at the XL Center ticket office, on-line at www.hartfordwolfpack.com and by phone at (877) 522-8499. Wolf Pack tickets start as low as $12 for youth 12 years old or younger. To speak with a representative about season or group tickets, call (855) 762-6451.